Tutor Me Education has been a leader in providing in-person and virtual High-Dosage Tutoring (HDT), special education tutoring, home-instruction, and more to over 175+ School Districts for 12+ years. Our mission is to support all K-12 students experiencing learning loss and help them achieve academic success through our data-driven and evidence-based tutoring programs. In addition to academic support in Math, English and 250+ other subjects, our educators address social and emotional (SEL) needs and have years of tutoring and teaching experience utilizing our custom lesson space. Instructors hold state teaching credentials, masters degrees, and doctoral degrees. Tutors are also equipped to help students with learning disabilities, IEPs, and much more.
● Tutor Me Education has been vetted by the State Board of Education and is an official vendor for the TEA tutor corps.
● We are also a provider on the National Student Support Accelerator.
● With over 175+ districts currently contracted with us, we have served over 1,000,000+ PreK-12 Youth.
● Our program follows a research-based methodology that includes pre/interim/post assessments, individualized lesson plans (ILP), and progress reporting.
● We specialize in working with at-risk youth, foster youth, ELL/ESL, and students with Special Needs.
Dr. Daniel Mak | National Director
o: 877.500.0818 | p: 415.367.3853
Please view our informational video:
Reading Quest provides equitable access to quality reading instruction for all students and empowers them to believe in themselves as they become strong, enthusiastic readers. We believe that learning how to read well is a human right and that closing the education gap between low and high-income students is a powerful tool in combating inequity and poverty. Research shows that teaching reading using structured literacy strategies and direct and explicit instruction aligned with the science of reading works to close this gap. What makes Reading Quest unique is our engaging, fun program which leads to students asking to be tutored by our Reading Specialists and finally enjoying reading!
Reading Quest offers the following services:
- Structured, Multi-Sensory Literacy Reading Tutoring, fully aligned with the science of reading, during and after the school day. We currently offer high-quality reading tutoring for 450 children weekly, individually or in pairs, in grades 1-8, who are reading one or more years below grade level. We support phonological and phonemic awareness, in addition to building vocabulary and background knowledge, increasing reading comprehension and fluency for all of our students using decodable texts and reading games.
Professional development, training & coaching for principals, teachers and reading specialists which provides concrete teaching reading strategies aligned with the science of reading and positive classroom management techniques. We also provide literacy training for high school and college-age students who are interested in tutoring, in addition to bilingual parent workshops which provide strategies for supporting their children’s reading.
- Intensive Summer Reading is Magic camps for elementary school children during which students make, on average, one year’s growth in reading.
Reading Resources: Teaching videos, word cards, books and reading games are available on our website; www.readingquestcenter.org
For more information, contact Rayna Dineen: email@example.com or (505) 920-9709.