Cadre Professional Services
Running a charter school is difficult and takes a multitude of skills and abilities. Just as importantly, it also takes a great amount of time. It is difficult to attend to all of the managerial and administrative tasks, and be the instructional leader that is required for an effective charter school. A charter school leader does not have to go it alone.
ACES employs a number of licensed, highly qualified and experienced professionals with experience in a variety of areas that are on call to assist any school with any need they may have.
Here is a sampling of the types of services that can be provided by the ACES Cadre professional staff:
- Administrator Coaching and Mentoring
- Administrator Evaluations
- Bilingual Programs
- Board Coaching/Mentoring
- Board Training
- Charter Renewal Applications
- Cleaning Services
- Curriculum Support
- Customized/Specialized Support and Assistance
- Data Disaggregation and Analysis
- Facilities Management/Technical Assistance
- Federal Grant Writing: JOM; Title IA, IC, ID; Title II; Title III; Title VI; Title VII
- Grant Writing: State Bilingual; Indian Education District Initiative
- Interim Principals
- Leadership Mentoring
- Leadership/Principal/Head Learner Searches
- Needs Assessments
- New Charter applications
- Program Evaluation
- Special Education Programs
- Strategic Planning
- Testing Coordination
- Teacher Observations and Evaluations
Additionally, if a school finds itself without a leader at any time during the year, ACES has Cadre staff members that can step in on an interim basis, to fill the void and keep the school operating efficiently until a new school leader is found. Whether it is for a day, a week, a month or longer, ACES professional administrators have the licenses, skills, and experience to help a Governing Council keep the school operational and assist with selecting a new school leader.
In addition to the above areas, Cadre professional have expertise and experience in many other areas as well. The services are available on an individual basis, or as a team, to meet any charter school’s needs. Regardless of the need, the Cadre of professional staff at ACES can help meet that need in a low costs and effective manner.
If you are interested in learning more about Cadre Services email please contact: